Layby Payment. – There is a term that is always used in photography and that is:
Always purchase the best possible glass that you can afford for your camera.
We have specifically sourced the best quality photographic filters, however like everything you pay for what you get and these filters may appear out of reach due to budget constraints.
Not to worry we want to help photographers purchase the best possible photographic equipment, to this end we accept Layby payments on all of our filters and equipment.
What is The Layby Payment Option?
Layby Payment works in the following way.
- You decide on how long you would like to purchase your equipment over, 1, 2 or 3 Months.
- You make a 20% Deposit to hold your order.
- You Make Regular Payment Over Your Chosen Period.
- Once Your Balance Is Cleared Your Equipment Is Then Shipped To You.
Layby Terms & Conditions.
- Interest: There Is No Interest Or Charges For Layby, With The Exception Of Cancellation, See Next.
- Cancellation: If You Cancel You Will Be Entitled To A Full Refund Minus Any Transaction Fee’s That Are Deducted By Our Payment Processor.
- Establishment: There Are No Establishment Fees.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Photographic Filters.
Our Photographic Filters are manufactured by NiSi Digital.
All filters are manufactured to the highest standards using glass supplied by AGC Japan and Schott in Germany (world class high quality optical glass supplier).
All products are:-
- Double Sided.
- Multi Coating
- Water Resistant.
- Stain Resistant
- Scratch resistant.
NiSi filters are manufactured to the highest standards and are of the highest optical quality with ultra low reflectivity.
NiSi Photographic Filters frames use high quality aviation aluminum. NiSi filter’s frames surface have a dull finish inside for anti-reflection.
With fine knurling on its rim, the frame makes the lens exceptionally easy to rotate.
Frames have an Automatic-locking ring clamping that makes the lens safe from damage during transportation.